Thursday, July 2, 2015

CONGRATULATIONS!


 CONVENOR FOR LIONS ALERT, LION BURHAN MOHAMED SENT A LETTER OF CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MULTIPLE COUNCIL CHAIRPERSON LION WILSON NATHANIEL NDESANJO ON HIS APPOINTMENT TO THE NEW POST.

 
District Officer for Lions Alert, Lion Burhan Mohamed (picture from archives).



Lion Burhan Mohamed
D/O Lions ALERT
P.O. Box 325 Mwanza, Tanzania
Tel: (Off.) +255 28 2501932
Fax: +255 28 2500332
Mobile: +255 713 530412
E-mail: burhans@burhans.co.tz
MCC Lion Wilson Ndesanjo
MD 411
Dear Lion Wilson


First and foremost let me congratulate you for successfully accomplishing the District & International goals during your tenure in office as District Governor 2013-2014. And also my best wishes are with you for your election as Multiple Council Chairperson 2015-2016.

I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that the District Governor Lion Hyderali Gangji has appointed me as District Chairperson LIONS ALERT of which I am happily obliged to serve with full dedication and commitment.

It is a privilege for me to work under your able leadership as Multiple Council Chairperson to accomplish the goals of our District and of the International Association of Lions Club.

With your dedication, enthusiasm, and devotion and with “Dignity, Harmony, Humanity of all the Lions of our District, I am confident that we will continue with “Unity in Service” to provide “Service with A Change” and make 2015-2016 a successful and eventful year.

Please do not hesitate to contact me to serve, as I will be happy to oblige.

My best wishes to you and your family.

Yours sincerely in Lionism
Lion Burhan Mohamed
D/O LIONS ALERT-TZ 2015-2016
Cc: DG; CS; CT

No comments:

Post a Comment